Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Focus On What You Want

How can I receive what I truly want in life???

You can attract what you truly want in life by focusing
on what you truly want in life!!!!

So many people focus on what they don't want in life.

"I don't want to be late" "I don't want to be broke anymore"
"I don't want my boss to yell at me today" "I don't want to be
sick anymore"

Just change your thinking to the opposite:

"I am now on time" "I now financially wealthy and abundant"
"My boss always treats me with kindness and respect"
"I am always perfectly healthy"

Thats it, just keep your mind and thoughts
focused on what you do want. Not what you
don't want.

YES.........It is that simple!!!!!

The law of attraction will bring what you
think about....whether you want it or not!!!


No comments: